March 23, 2012

A Break From Baking

Besides baking I love clothes. When I see pictures of clothes I really like I save them on my desktop, I knew there was a reason. Now I can share them here. I like simple silhouettes, neutral colors, JEANS- especially boyfriend cut and ripped ones, over-sized sweaters, dolman everything, slim-cut pants with a baggy top or baggy pants with a tight top, cowl neck everything, infinity scarves, v-neck everything, button down shirts, yarn-knit sweaters, linen pants, tube tops, strappy tank tops....

Some of my favorite brands are: James Perse, AG Jeans, Diesel, Current Elliott, Splendid, C&C California, Splendid, American Apparel, J Crew, Vince, Gypsy 05, Toms, anything from Anthropologie, Chaser...













Photo Credits: x17 Online, Denim Blog, Haute Look

No comments:

Post a Comment