June 7, 2012

Molly, why did you show me this picture?



Ok so I never do this, I NEVER DO THIS, but it has to be done. I'm doing it... I'm reposting a picture from the internet that has been circulating recently and was one of the top hits when I did a google image search for "cute pig". My friend Molly AKA Mole whipped this picture out of nowhere one day and I was speechless. I am rarely speechless. This picture embodies cute like banana and chocolate embodies delicious, like the Mona Lisa embodies art, and like wearing sweatpants with high heels (Noo Noo Burger reference) embodies New Jersey housewives.

I am not sure who to credit this photo to. I don't know who took it and I'm not sure I could ever find out because it has been reposted over and over again on a million different sites. However, to the photographer I say thank you for the cuteness and also damn you for etching it into my brain for all eternity.

Your welcome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment